I've Got My Mind On My Mummy And My Mummy On My MindREVIEW
- All designs are made-to-order and printed on high quality interlock cotton onesies and tees
- We print with a state-of-the-art commercial printer that prints directly onto the garment. We don't use tacky transfers or nasty chemicals
- Our designs are printed using Australian certified waterbased, eco-friendly and non-toxic ink leaving our clothing buttery soft on your little ones skin
- Printed in our Sydney based studio
- Available in White, Black and Grey onesies and tees
- Onesies have double-needle hem sleeves for extra durability
- Onesies have lap shoulder for easy removal
- Guaranteed to last wash after wash
Why buy from us
Limited edition, premium quality -- none of that crappy thin-as-paper fabric that you can see your hand through or nasty cheap plastic iron-ons or vinyl transfers. The painstaking attention to quality means all clothing is professionally designed and printed in our Sydney studio with eco-friendly, non-toxic inks using a state-of-the-art printing process. Guaranteed to last wash after wash.
The results are stunning, super soft graphics printed on 100% thick quality onesies/tees, leaving kiddo’s skin free of any nasty shiz. Just impeccably friendly and reliable customer service and the best damn quality clothes you’d ever want to put on those you love most.
Most of our designs are available in Newborn up to size 4 plus we offer free shipping and Afterpay on orders over $100.
Part of the reason why our products are so unique and in demand is that each and every one is made-to-order, this means in peak periods surrounding yearly occasions our processing time can take up to 10 working days + shipping. Outside of this our processing time is 5-7 working days.
If you do need your order quicker than this, please shoot us an email and we will see if we can move your order forward. In most cases we are happy to organise a quicker turn-around time for you.
We ship with Australia Post and offer a flat rate of $8.95 for standard post or $10.95 for express Australia wide. Please note, selecting express post does not mean your order will be processed faster, it simply means once your order leaves our studio it will arrive to you quicker via the Australia Post network.