Brikbag - Busy City Red PrintREVIEW
Special introductory offer! Only $44.95, SAVE $10!
Who would have thought stepping on a small little piece of Lego could be so painful!
Thankfully, with a nifty Brikbag in your home, you won’t have to worry stepping on Lego or building blocks ever again. It’s a practical solution to controlling your kids’ mess, doubling as a play area and storage bag in one!
Never again will you have to tip out all your building bricks on the floor to start playing: just open up your Brikbag and place on the floor, and then empty out your construction blocks. With a one-and-a-half metre diameter, there’s plenty of room for play – and when you’re done, all you have to do is grab the Brikbag’s cord and pull with both hands, creating a storage bag!
The Brikbag can be used for just about anything, and is the easiest way to clean up the aftermath of an intense building session!
Busy City Print Brikbag features:
- Made from 100% durable cotton.
- 140cm diameter
- Blue denim look with yellow trim.
- Play mat that doubles as a storage bag: just pull the drawstring cords with both hands and the mat turns in to a bag.
- Large surface area gives kids plenty of space to play, and an easy clean-up afterwards.
- Cold machine wash recommended.
- All designs are made-to-order and printed on high quality interlock cotton onesies and tees
- We print with a state-of-the-art commercial printer that prints directly onto the garment. We don't use tacky transfers or nasty chemicals
- Our designs are printed using Australian certified waterbased, eco-friendly and non-toxic ink leaving our clothing buttery soft on your little ones skin
- Printed in our Sydney based studio
- Available in White, Black and Grey onesies and tees
- Onesies have double-needle hem sleeves for extra durability
- Onesies have lap shoulder for easy removal
- Guaranteed to last wash after wash
Why buy from us
Limited edition, premium quality -- none of that crappy thin-as-paper fabric that you can see your hand through or nasty cheap plastic iron-ons or vinyl transfers. The painstaking attention to quality means all clothing is professionally designed and printed in our Sydney studio with eco-friendly, non-toxic inks using a state-of-the-art printing process. Guaranteed to last wash after wash.
The results are stunning, super soft graphics printed on 100% thick quality onesies/tees, leaving kiddo’s skin free of any nasty shiz. Just impeccably friendly and reliable customer service and the best damn quality clothes you’d ever want to put on those you love most.
Most of our designs are available in Newborn up to size 4 plus we offer free shipping and Afterpay on orders over $100.
Part of the reason why our products are so unique and in demand is that each and every one is made-to-order, this means in peak periods surrounding yearly occasions our processing time can take up to 10 working days + shipping. Outside of this our processing time is 5-7 working days.
If you do need your order quicker than this, please shoot us an email and we will see if we can move your order forward. In most cases we are happy to organise a quicker turn-around time for you.
We ship with Australia Post and offer a flat rate of $8.95 for standard post or $10.95 for express Australia wide. Please note, selecting express post does not mean your order will be processed faster, it simply means once your order leaves our studio it will arrive to you quicker via the Australia Post network.